Sam's Wilson Fanfiction

Yleistä keskustelua sarjasta

Sam's Wilson Fanfiction

ViestiKirjoittaja Sam » 09 Helmi 2013, 14:23

Alotin eilen kirjottamaan ensimmäistä fanifiktiotani! Tumblrissa aika moni tekee niitä ja sain niistä sitten itekkin vähän inspiraatiota kirjottaa omaa. Laitan sen nyt tännekkin ja olis kiva saada teiltä palautetta :) Teksti on englanniksi koska laitan sen myös päivien viemää -tumblriini ja luultavasti sisältää paljon virheitä ym. mutta omaksi iloksihan minä tätä kirjoitan.

My Wilson Fan Fiction – Part One – Tonight I Wanna Cry

It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
But I'll never get over you by hidin' this way
Tonight I wanna cry

This is the first part of my first fan fiction ever – every part of my fictions will be based on few sentences of some really good lyrics and of course scenes of Days of Our Lives. Some of the scenes may have happened before on Days but I’ll change them a little bit, making it fit in my fiction. (Also remember; English isn’t my first language, so there’ll be lots of grammar mistakes) :D

Will was heading toward for Sonny’s cafe. He was going to apologize Sonny about his lies, and ruining their relationship. While Will was walking towards the Café, he was thinking: “Why I am so stupid? I should have told Sonny about Gabi’s pregnancy and that I’m the real father of her baby. Sonny is the man and love of my life and how I couldn't trust him enough to tell the truth? I am so stupid, what if he’s never going to forgive me about what I did?” Will was really upset and he had tears in his eyes. He was expecting the worst: “Sonny wouldn't forgive me and we’d break up”.

Will was right behind the cafe's door, he was ready to go in, ready to open the door when he noticed that Sonny was in there with Brian and they were kissing passionately. They both seemed to be so happy together and it looked like Sonny had totally forgotten him and now he was moving on with Brian. Kissing passionately and having no clue that Will was outside looking at them. Then Brian noticed Will and he started to tease Will by kissing Sonny more and more and then making Sonny laugh in front of Will. His happy face turned into sad.

Will was shocked, he have had a little bit hope that they could make things clear between them, but obviously Sonny didn't even remember him anymore, because he was moving on with Brian. Will ran into the corner of the cafe when Sonny and Brian were leaving. They kissed while Will was watching and then they walked away hand in hand. Will crashed crying into the ground, because he couldn't stand that pain what was inside him at the moment. All he wanted to do was cry. His tears were flowing down his face like raindrops in a storm. He was in pain. He had never felt this way. In the morning he was so happy and in love with absolutely beautiful, caring and kind-hearted men, Sonny. Everything went into pieces in few seconds. He had lost Sonny. He felt that he had nothing because he doesn't have Sonny. Sonny was his first real love and he couldn't even think losing him in this manner.

Will was alone crying on the ground while it started to rain. Will didn't care about the rain. He was so broken that he couldn't move anywhere. He was willing to die in that place because he felt nothing but sadness and angry inside him. Elsewhere Sonny was having fun with Brian; they were kissing and playing with each other in the rain at the Horton Square.

Few hours passed by. It was still raining. Will hasn’t moved anywhere; he was still in that same corner. Raining had been so relaxing that Will had fallen asleep while thinking Sonny. He have had some flashbacks from their love life and journey together. Will was soaking wet, but he didn’t care about that at all. Will woke up when he heard some voice which was coming closer. It was laugh. Sonny was probably laughing on the phone with Brian. When Sonny was coming closer, Will tried to hide from him being stationary. Sonny saw him, stopped beside Will and asked worrying: “What are you doing there Will? How long have you been in there because you’re soaking wet?” Will didn’t answer anything and he just looked down to the ground, because he didn’t want that Sonny sees his eyes in tears. Sonny was still on the phone with Brian, and when Sonny raised his voice and almost shouted to Will: “Will are you okay?!” Then Will lifted his head a little and Sonny saw his miserable, sad face and eyes full of tears that where flowing down his face. Sonny dropped his phone to the ground and ran closer to the Will, squatted, tried to hug Will and asked what’s wrong. At the same second Will strongly pushed Sonny away from him, Sonny felt down and hit his head on the ground. Will ran away and Sonny was lying on the ground while it started to rain harder...
Sam
Tarjoilijana Brady Pubissa
Tarjoilijana Brady Pubissa

Lempihahmo(t): Sami, WilSon, Marlena
Lempipari(t): Will & Sonny :)

Paluu Yleinen